As an FPGA engineer at Boon Logic, you'll be tasked with optimizing our unsupervised machine learning algorithms to take advantage of different FPGA devices.
- Develop and implement new software programs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Design and update software database.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
What We Value
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- A background in science or engineering, especially in fields such as Mathematics, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in FPGA development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of C, C++ and Verilog.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
About Boon Logic
At Boon Logic, we’re passionate about building machine learning software and solutions that solve the hardest problems imaginable. Our unsupervised machine learning engine is exponentially faster than anything known today and available in the cloud or embedded on far-edge devices, enabling applications that weren’t previously possible with existing technology. If this type of technology and related projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.